We are not able to provide immediate help to people experiencing mental health crisis who need urgent care. 

Please call your local Mental Health Crisis Team or 999 if you need urgent help. 

If you need help to access Independent Advocacy if you are detained in hospital, please ask the PALS service of the Trust where you are receiving treatment. 

Please contact us if you are experiencing difficulty in finding an advocate to help you.